Chronic Pain, Along with Cancer, Epilepsy, AIDS, and Other Progressive Diseases, is Covered Under the Compassionate Care Act
Medical Marijuana laws in New York are evolving and the state is now allowing more people who have no other treatment or pain relief options to consider treatment with medical marijuana.
At Serenity Medical Consulting, our individualized treatment programs may alleviate the symptoms you desire to treat. Dr. Gregg Szerlip will guide you through the use and procurement of medical marijuana to enhance the quality of your life.
Recent studies have shown how it can possibly serve as potent treatment to opioid addiction. Access to the right information and proper guidance, after all, leads to positive awareness and the power of choice.
Dr. Gregg Szerlip provides what you need as a patient: scientifically supported application of medical marijuana and holistic treatment extensions such as proper diet and lifestyle adjustments.
Benefits of Medical Marijuana
There is no question about the practical and scientific evidence that—there are benefits in cannabis for medicinal use. In fact, take a look at the patent the United States government owns on " "Cannabinoids as Antioxidants and Neuroprotectants".
Please click on the link to learn more about the New York State Medical Marijuana Program
- debilitating or life-threatening conditions may qualify for the Medical Marijuana Program:
- positive status for HIV
- or AIDS,
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS),
- Parkinson's disease,
- multiple sclerosis,
- damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity,
- inflammatory bowel disease,
- chronic pain as defined by 10 NYCRR §1004.2(a)(8)(xi),
- post-traumatic stress disorder or Huntington's disease.
- Patients must also have one of the following associated or complicating conditions:
- cachexia or wasting syndrome,
- severe or chronic pain,
- severe nausea,
- or severe or persistent muscle spasms.